Rental rates are available for dance and theater rehearsals, performance rental packages, classes & workshops, children’s birthday parties, and other special events.
Below is more context on the various types of rentals we offer and how they may suit your needs.
How to rent space at BAX:
1. Start by familiarizing yourself with our Space Guidelines.
2. If your rental complies with our Space Guidelines, and you are renting for nonprofit dance/theater/performance art rehearsals please proceed to step 3.
2a. If your rental complies with our Space Guidelines and you are renting for a purpose other than nonprofit dance/theater/performance art, please scroll down and follow the link that best matches your purpose so we can collect the information we need to work with you.
3. Please check our availability calendar to see if we have space that matches your needs.
4. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If you are a new renter to BAX please include the following detail in your inquiry:
5. Once you’ve received an email confirmation and PDF of your booking(s), you may pay in advance using the link below